Welcome to our Nationally Recognized School
Vision and Statement of Faith
1. For every believer to know the privilege and responsibility of knowing the voice of God personally (Jn. 5:19,20,30; 8:26,38; 10:27)
2. For every believer to know the privilege and responsibility of living in a close personal relationship with two or three other believers who lead by example and instruction (Mat 18:16, Phil. 3:17, 1 Peter 5:3).
Our View of the Holy Scriptures and the Holy Spirit
We believe the Bible is the inerrant, authoritative, divinely-inspired Word of God (2 Tim. 3:16). Even as Jesus "opened the Scriptures" to the disciples on the Emmaus road (Lk. 24:32), so today, we need the Holy Spirit to assist us by opening the Scriptures to our understanding.
"The Lord shall make you the head and not the tail. You shall be above only, and you shall not be underneath."
.Who is Dr. Orlando E. Short, Dmin?
Born and raised in Delaware, he was saved at the young age of 18 in 1976. Married Nancy Johnson of Princess Anne, MD in 1979. From this union four children were born, two boys, two girls.
Excited about the word of God, he started teaching and preaching anywhere he was invited to speak. Through his preaching on Bible Theology, pastors soon noticed the ability he had to consistently apply sound principles of interpretation and application in sermons. It wasn’t long before he was asked to do workshops where many of those in attendance were his peers.
By age 26, he was teaching with a strong prophetic anointing. Revivals were plenteous, were he loved to preach one word sermons. Always using the Word of God to lead and direct. Through it all, Dr Short always remained humble, giving God the glory and thanks for the gifts he was blessed with.
In 1998, he took his first theology course in Seaford, DE at the Chesapeake Bible School. Within 6 months of being a student, he was asked to teach at the very school he was enrolled as a student. In 2001 he received his degree of Doctorate in Ministry at Charisma Ministerial Seminary & Bible College, and was ordained an Apostle.
In 2002 Dr. Short opened other schools in the Delmar, DE and Dover, DE areas. Not just those two cities but now other states, all over the country you will find students of the National Schools of Theology. Not only was he instrumental in opening the schools, he also authored four of the course books currently being used. With another in the works, “The Truth about Healing and Deliverance”, which is bound to be not only educational but like all that precedes it, inspirational as well.
While working on his Doctorate in Divinity, and still today his list of accomplishment are continually multiplying. To mention a few;
• Organized the first Unity Day in Georgetown, DE
• First to raise a tent for revival in certain area in his home town
• Was instrumental in getting roads paved in front of his church
• One of the first on the Board of DELCASA, a program that targeted “at risk kids”
• Opened a homeless shelter in his hometown
• Opened a game room for children for after school
• Participated in Prison Ministries with sermons and song
• Held Mass Deliverance Services for many in the DE area
• Held classes on TBN Affiliate station for one year
Schools in Maryland, Texas, North Carolina Georgia and more
Now with 37 years of pasturing and teaching, God had bigger plans for Dr. Short. Under the Apostolic anointing God has made it possible for more school to open under his leadership and direction with more to come.
You owe it to yourself to come and hear the man, whom God has put a word in his mouth just for you.